- Emergency Survival Food Rations 2400-Cal Case of 12 packets
- Ready to Eat, 24 day food supply, 5 year shelf life
- Withstands Temperatures of -40 F to 300F
- Non-Thirst Provoking, No colesterol or tropican oils
- U.S. Coast Guard approved, meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense (SOLAS 74/83)
Emergency Survival Food Rations 2400-Cal Case of 12 packets 24 day food supply
(24 days food ration for 1 Person) 14;lbs.
5 year Shelf Life, Ready to Eat: Each package contains 6 pre-measured 400 calorie meals.
* Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
* Non-Thirst Provoking,
* No colesterol or tropican oils
* Kosher and Halal Certified.
Emergency food rations providing a nutritional balance of vitamins and minerals. 5 year shelf life, US Cost Gard approved, stands temperatures from -40 F to +300 F Mainstay Emergency Food Ration Bar wins taste test against it’s two leading competitors in a test performed by Popular Mechanics magazine in Dec of 2009. Mainstay was put against the ER Bar and the Daltrex Emergency Ration Bar. The ER Bar was described as soapy and received low marks with it’s coconut flavored bar. The Daltrex Bar received neutral ratings and was described as being like a dried biscotti with it’s lemon-vanilla flavored bar. Mainstay’s Bar was either loved or hated based on it’s strong lemon flavor but won overall for taste and texture.
Serving Size:. 1 Bar (2.67 oz or 76 grams) Servings Per Unit: 6 indivdual bars
- Ready to use, doesn’t require any water or other preparation
- More nutritious enriched with 100% of a disaster victim’s
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals by comparison
- Bigger in size 3 day survival food supply
- Best quality and safest emergency food ration available
The ER Bar Emergency Food Ration Bar is an exciting new breakthrough in survival foods. The ER Bar is a US Coast Guard Approved, 3 Day food ration bar. With a non-thirst provoking formula and a perfect balance of quality ingredients, it is specifically designed for disaster victims. It also is vacuum sealed and specially packaged to provide a certified U.S.C.G. 5 Year Shelf-Life. As stores may be closed for several weeks following a major disaster, you need to have enough food to survive. But don’t waste your money and time replacing food. Canned foods and store bought food items spoil within 6 months. Get quality food rations that you can count on. Each bar contains 100% of a person’s recommended vitamins,minerals, and calories for 3 days; providing more nutrition than other leading bars by comparison.
Find More Cases Freeze Dried Food Products