- 7 year shelf life from date of manufacturer, No cooking is necessary. Just add hot water to meals, let stand for 10 minutes and eat. In an extreme emergency, potable cold water may be used to prepare Mountain House products
- Store packages in a cool area; avoid long-term storage above 72 degrees
- Each kit includes our best selling freeze dried meals, 4 entrees, 1 breakfast, and 1 dessert
- Individual entrees/serving sizes (prepared) are:Beef Stew (20 oz) , Beef Stroganoff (20 oz) , Chicken Teriyaki (20 oz) , Lasagna w/ meat (20 oz)
- Individual breakfast and dessert serving sizes (prepared) are:Scrambled eggs w/ham (8 oz) , Raspberry Crumble (16 oz)
Mountain House freeze dried foods are award winning meals, which are most widely used for backpacking and camping. Our shelf stable meals are also a perfect addition to your emergency kits or food storage. Whether you are trying freeze dried food for the first time or are a longtime user- The Best Seller kit is a great way to sample our great tasting, nutritionally balanced meals.