- MRE meals or meals ready to eat brought to you by MRESTAR, an American company that has more than 30 years of experience in the food industry
- Each Full Meal is contained in an air tight, water proof, bug proof, light resistant, brown polly bag.
- Case of 12 Full Meals averaging 1200 calories per kit / 6 Types of Delicious Meal Kits Included
- Foil entree packaging may be boiled for heating but not necessary, A Flameless Meal Heater is included in each kit, just add water.
- *NOT for vegans or people with food allergies – Meals May contain meat, peanut, dairy, soy, wheat, etc.
MRE meals (Meals Ready to Eat), means that all the contents are fully cooked and can be eaten hot or cold. Each MRE has an average of 1,100-1,300 calories, which replicates the calorie count of a complete meal. There is no need to add water to an MRE. Simply open the pouch and enjoy!
MRE meals (ready to eat meals} are perfect for any outdoor use and/or emergency situation. Their aluminum thermo stabilized pouches provide a long shelf stable without refrigeration. Many private entities, law enforcement, hospitals, fire departments, FEMA, Red Cross and government agencies storage depend on MREs as a part of their emergency plan for food supplies.
Because we are an innovative company, we want to give the best cuisine in a military style pouch, that’s why we are always developing new recipes in order to have a variety of restaurant and home style entrees. Our complete MRE kits come with the following items:
8 oz Entrée (6 varieties, 2 of each in every case, total 12 MRE kits per case)
2 oz Dry Fruit (Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, etc)
2 oz Raisins & Mix Nuts (Raisins, Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower seeds)
2 oz Sugar cookies
Drink Mix (Flavors: Orange, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Strawberry, Fruit Punch))
Accessory Pack (spoon, coffee, sugar, creamer, salt, pepper, napkin, moist towel)
Optional: 12 flameless heaters per case
Current 8 oz Entrees:
Beef Stew with Potatoes and Vegetables
BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes
Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables
Chicken Rice with Vegetables
Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
Pasta Marinara with Veggie Crumbles
Vegetarian Chili with Beans
Lentils Stew with potatoes and Ham
Pinto beans stew with ham
MRE meals meet the military specifications of the MRE industry.